BREAKING: Prince Charles test positive to coronavirus

0
52

71-year-old Prince Charles has tasted positive to coronavirus but his wife Camilla has not tested positive, it was revealed today.

The Prince of Wales, 71, is in self-isolation at Balmoral Castle in Scotland with the Duchess of Cornwall, who is without any symptoms for the virus, which has killed 422 in the UK so far.

Charles has fallen ill just a fortnight after meeting coronavirus-stricken Prince Albert of Monaco, who tested positive after he sat opposite the Prince of Wales at a WaterAid event in London on March 10.

It came days after a member of Buckingham Palace staff tested positive for coronavirus.

A Clarence House spokesman said: ‘The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus. He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.

‘The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland’.

The spokesman said it was impossible to say where he caught it from because of the large number of public engagements he has carried out in ‘recent weeks’ – but it will raise questions over whether he got it from Albert.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here