The National Youths Service Corps, NYSC, has released the list of eight foreign universities banned from participating in the 2021 Batch A orientation course.
Most of the banned universities are in Benin Republic and said to be awarding degrees to students a few months after matriculation.
Although the NYSC management did not provide enough reasons for its decision, its circular (dated Friday, March 5 2021) to state/FCT coordinators, informed all D&R and foreign-trained verification officers in states to take note of the under listed schools.
The affected universities include:
1. Al-Nahda International University (Niger Republic)
2. Ecole Superieur Sainte Felicite (Benin Republic)
3. Ecole Superieur D Administration et DEconomics (Benin Republic);
4. Ecole Superieur DEnseignement Professionelle Le Berger – ESEP Le Berger (Benin Republic)
5. Ecole Superieur St. Louis DAfrique (Benin Republic)
6. Institute Superieur de Comm.
7. Dord Et De Management – ISFOP (Benin Republic)
8. International University, Bamenda (Cameroon)