Some Nigerians have taken to different social media platform to express their displeasure in the choice of appointment made by President Muhammadu Buhari
According to President Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, President Buhari approved the re-appointment of Boss Mustapha as Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), and Abba Kyari as his Chief of Staff (COS).
See full list below:
1. Mohammed Sarki Abba – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Household and Social Events)
2. Ya’u Shehu Darazo – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Special Duties)
3. Dr Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi – Personal Physician to the President
4. Amb. Lawal A. Kazaure – State Chief of Protocol
5. Sabiu Yusuf – Special Assistant (Office of the President)
6. Saley Yuguda – Special Assistant (House Keeping)
7. Ahmed Muhammed Mayo – Special Assistant (Finance & Administration)
8. Mohammed Hamisu Sani – Special Assistant (Special Duties)
READ ALSO: Atiku Meets Middlebelt Leaders
9. Friday Bethel – Personal Assistant (General Duties)
10. Sunday Aghaeze – Personal Assistant (State Photographer)
11. Bayo Omoboriowo – Personal Assistant (Presidential Photographer)
The above appointments take effect from May 29, 2019.
SEE ALSO: Buhari: I cannot Sack Yakubu
A move which many faulted and called out the President on being baize in his appointment.
Read comments below
One user wrote: 11 appointments 9 Fulani 1 yoruba & 1 Igbo as photographers. These are people he sees and interacts with daily and all of them apart from the 2 photographers are his tribes. How can he think like the father of a diverse nation like Nigeria when all he hears and see are Fulanis